Child Care Member Policies
The Community Center welcomes all children between the
ages of 3 months to 10 years of age to our childcare
facility. Our mission is to provide a safe,
stimulating environment for your child. We appreciate
the opportunity to take care of your child. For the
safety of all children please review and follow the child
care policies below.
- Child Center is available to Community Center
members, guests, and students.
- The child care is available for up to two hours per
- Parents and legal guardians must remain in the
- Children 3 months to 10 years of age are eligible to
use the childcare facility
- If a child exhibits symptoms of sickness or illness
the guardian will be notified and the child will be
asked to leave The Community Center child care.
- The Community Center reserves the right to remove or
suspend children perceived as an endangerment to
themselves or others.
- Time-out will be used to address behavioral problems
for children 2 and older. Redirection will be used
for children younger than 2.
- Same guardian needs to drop off and pick up child.
- No food, candy, or gum is allowed in the child
center. Pre-mixed baby bottles are allowed.
- The Community Center is not responsible for lost or
- The Community Center reserves the right to suspend
Child Care privileges from any member or guest who
consistently neglects the policies.
Child Care Hours
Monday - Friday
8 am - 11 am
4:30 pm - 8* pm
*Childcare closes at 6:30pm if no one is using
Child Care Fee
$1.00 per child per visit up to two hours
$2.00 per child per visit if the hours are
arranged outside of the regular hours.
$20.00 for a 20 punch, punch card